Mt. Carmel Preparatory Academy is a non-denominational Christian school providing quality academic and spiritual instruction to prepare students for responsible citizenship. Each student is challenged and encouraged to develop to his/her full potential. We begin at The Foundational Kindergarten years, offering kindergarten, primary and secondary education
Our academic program is based on the traditional Christian A-Beka curriculum in conjunction with the Ministry of Education. This curriculum is inclusive of years of wisdom and experience by educators. The Christian approach to education and life is woven throughout this curriculum.
Our curriculum provides a natural progression from the development of learning at the kindergarten level and on to the grade levels in the system. High School students are prepared for the BJC, BGCSE, SAT and ACT examinations. The High School curriculum is thoroughly college-preparatory in approach. Along with academics, students are taught morals, and etiquette training along with Christian ethics.
Mt. Carmel Preparatory Academy is committed to creating and maintaining a safe, caring and Christian environment, where all members of the school community are provided with opportunities to become lifelong, confident learners who have the tools necessary for success in a changing world.
To develop our students, the future global leaders, to become lifelong learners, responsible citizens and positive contributors to society.
- Believing and promoting Christian values.
- Believing that the Holy Spirit inspires all that we do.
- Leading by example and being accountable for our actions.
- Affirming good judgment and trustworthy behavior.
- Acknowledging the diversity of others and their beliefs.
- Responding to challenges and pursuing continuous improvement.
- Nurturing a love of learning that will last a lifetime.
- Striving for academic growth in all subject areas.
- Daring to dream of the possibilities.
- Preparing students for leadership and service in community.
- Celebrating integrity and seeking fair choices.